Training for the Interns
Training for the interns will comprise of the following:
- First two weeks will be Life Skills Training
- Core Business Skills Training (3-5 Weeks). Interns in the Informal Sector will receive 3 weeks of the training since they will receive an additional module on entrepreneurship training. While those in the formal sector will receive 5 weeks of training.
- Entrepreneurship training (2 Weeks) for those in the Informal sector
- Sector Specific Training as follows :
- Energy, Manufacturing, Finance, ICT and Tourism Skills Training (5 Weeks);
- MSE Skills Training (3 Weeks)
Master Crafts Men Training
The project targets to upgrade the skills of 500 master craftsmen to better prepare them to mentor the Interns in the project.