Mandate, Mission and Vision
Private sector development through advocacy, projects and partnerships both local and international. we influence public policy through policy formulation and implementation
A world class private sector apex body.
Facilitating effective advocacy and the promotion of members’ interest.
KEPSA is committed to the following core values:
- Our membership
- Unity and strength in diversity, inclusiveness and teamwork
- Respect for Members and their interests
- Our internal self
- Innovation, excellence with a focus on results
- Integrity, transparency, accountability and ethical practices
- Our context
- Non-political engagement
- Good corporate citizenship
- Our response to the context
- Social and environmental responsibility
- Sustainable use and management of natural resources
KEPSA’s STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
To strengthen the role of private sector as the pillar and engine of economic growth, employment and wealth creation;
To ensure the formulation and implementation of pro-growth policies that promote Kenya’s competitiveness, encourage domestic and foreign investment, pursue regional, continental and international economic opportunities;
To promote values of good business ethics and practices, innovation, hard work, goodwill and collective responsibility;
To promote action-based best practices, corporate social responsibility, conservation, protection and prudent use of Kenya’s natural resources; ensuring dignified living conditions, quality life,socio-cultural wealth, human development, growth and sustainable development for posterity;
To promote, coordinate, monitor and evaluate private sector activities in pursuit of an enabling business environment;
To facilitate harmonized private sector approaches on cross-sectoral issues.